PT Indo Kordsa Tbk – Internal Audit Specialist / Senior
PT Indo Kordsa Tbk – A leading global supplier of nylon & polyester industrial yarn and tire cord fabric requires qualified engineers to support its expansion in the Asia Pacific operations. For its plant in Citeureup, Bogor, currently the company has openings for the following disciplines:
Internal Audit Specialist / Senior
Duties and Responsibilities:
The position is primarily responsible for global risk based internal audit activities and special investigations as assigned (mainly in Indonesia and Asia Pacific entities, in other entities as needed):
- Covering overall audit planning
- Assistance in project budgeting
- Development of audit program
- Conducting the overall fieldwork on a scheduled audit project
- Preparing relevant work papers and audit documentation
- Developing recommendations; assistance in final reporting, kickoff, update and closing meetings and performing risk assessments.
- Conducting any reviews or tasks requested by Audit Committee and/or assigned by Global Internal Audit Director
- Continuously following up and reporting the status of management action plans developed in response to previously issued
Qualifications – Minimum Knowledge and Skills
- Expert knowledge in the audit profession and accounting/finance field and ability to instruct, train and develop others.
- Good understanding of organizational workflows, global processes, organizational structure and functional interrelationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in “Bahasa Indonesia” and English. Second foreign language (Mandarin Chinese and/or Thai) is not essential but a plus.
- At least four years of college/BSc degree in Accounting; Economics; Business Administration; Industrial, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- 3-4 years of total work experience in internal, external auditing and/or financial management. Experience in financial, operational or management auditing.
- Experience in manufacturing/distribution environment.
- Progress to professional certifications (CPA, CIA, CA or equivalent) or MBA, MSc Accounting or equivalent level of education degree is desirable.
- Sound IFRS and Indo GAAP knowledge.
- Commitment to local working disciplines of the entity.
- Good computer literacy.
- Ability to develop a global vision, work in a global team environment and no restrictions on traveling abroad.
- Highly mobile and flexible in career planning in the global organization.
- Energetic, out-of-the-box thinker, skeptical, ethical and mature.
- Strong communication; presentation; negotiation and interpersonal skills.
Please submit detailed resume to:
Group Manager, Human Resources & Information Technology