Coca-cola Bottling Indonesia (CCBI) – Commercial Manager – Marketing
Coca-cola Bottling Indonesia (CCBI) is inviting a highly motivated, career orientated candidate to join our team in a challenging new position as Commercial Manager – Marketing. Based in our National Office, this is a senior appointment within the Finance function with principal responsibilities as follows:
Commercial Manager – Marketing
- Leadership role in the Marketing business planning & strategy development process
- Managing the Forecasting & Budget process with Marketing team
- Advising financial & sales trends and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Support the assessment of specific business opportunities, improving rigor and financial disciplines being applied
- Develop frameworks for tracking the performance of Marketing Investments.
- Coordinating financial outcomes & scenarios for New Product Development (NPD) & product deletion process
- Develop and implement controls to ensure integrity in all information provided to management
- Identify & action process improvement opportunities across the business
The successful candidate would also be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
- MBA with 8 years working experience in Commercial and Marketing function is preferred.
- Extensive experience with financial analysis and demonstrated ability to use findings to drive improved business outcomes
- Business case development and presentation to Senior Management
- Ability to make timely and accurate business decisions in a fast paced environment
- Team leadership experience with proven history of directly and indirectly managing others to improved outcomes
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in dealing with Senior Management levels on a daily basis.
- Having experience in consumer goods industry is preferred
Interested candidates are encouraged to send the application letter together with CV and recent photograph, not later than 19 October 2009 to: