Lowongan PT. Arnott’s Indonesia – Manager, Jr Manager
PT. Arnott’s Indonesia is a subsidiary of Campbell Soup Company manufacturing food and biscuits and known for its high quality products and famous brands for both domestic and export markets such as GOOD TIME, TIM TAM, NYAM NYAM, STIKKO, VENEZIA & PRESTIGE. We invite qualified professionals for the position of:
GT ACTIVATION MANAGER (GTAM)
- Contributing to Company Scorecard Target Achievement i.e. target in terms of financial, market, operational, strategic
- Coordinating Consumer and Trade Activities – ownership of ‘below the line’ activities
- Initiatives and implementation
- Operational Excellence in GT Activation – liaise with related departments and ensure the initiatives run well
- Implementation and evaluation of GT activities
Job Specification : Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree with minimum 3-4 years experience as key leaders in GT sales field (Area Sales Manager or same level of position) with minimum 1 year at
- Marketing/ Sales Operation (GT/MT) at Head Office at FMCG companies
- Knowledge about our market dynamics, trends and seasonal impacts
- Fast learner – speed up in getting familiar with Arnotts internal processes and procedures especially in Sales and Marketing
- Good in sales data analyses
- Able to translate the essence of Brand Development to what is required by execution at the field
- Has experience in coordinating promotion and trade activities e.g. in NPD launch
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to relate to people from different functions
- Able to manage complexity and uncertainty
- Present well, an effective negotiator
- Experience in developing sales programs to drive growth
- Posses good levels of commercial skills
- Can manage implementation through other people
- Achievement orientation with a “Can Do” attitude
- Leadership and ability to build and drive sales team
- Good communication skills and active English both verbal & writing
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office (Excell, Lotus Notes, Pivot, etc)
Jr. Manager Food Technologist (JMFT)
You will be responsible to develop new products formulating, maintain / improve existing products, research and study on raw material and provide ideas for innovation, maintaining documentation of products, liaise well with other function in developing products, also monitoring expenses and costs to be in line with the budget.
- Bachelor Degree from Food Technology from reputable University
- Have experienced as Food Technologist with at least 1-3 year experience in snack, chocolate and crackers products from Food manufacturing.
- Excellent problem solving and technical resolution skills
- Have high level of enthusiasm and drive.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Innovative and creative.
We offer competitive compensation package and excellent career opportunities for accepted applicants. Please submit your application letter, a concise resume, and photograph to the email address below not later than 21 October 2009. Put the code of position you apply on the email subject. Only short listed candidates will be contacted by phone.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org