Development Job Vacancy: USINDO
EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM OFFICER
The U.S.-Indonesia Society (USINDO), Jakarta Office is seeking:
EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM OFFICER (Bilateral Partnership)
Start Date: Soonest
Duration: six months initially – subject to extension
• Knowledge of Indonesian education system, public and private at university level. Knowledge of issues in Indonesian educational reform and improvement, especially at university level.
• Knowledge of issues involved in sending more Indonesian students for university and graduate study in the U.S., and receiving American students and faculty
• Contacts with Indonesian education officials public and private, or ability and credibility to forge such contacts. Contacts with non-government sources familiar with education needs.
• University degree, preferably in education. Master’s degree preferred.
• personal qualifications:
– fluent in English and Bahasa
– action-oriented, ability to get things done on time
– succinct writing and presentation skills
– ability to interact at high levels –e.g. university rectors on issues
– ability to interact with USINDO’s partner organizations at senior levels
– able to travel to the U.S. for short trips if needed
• Salary: to be determined based on qualifications
Apply immediately or address inquiries to USINDO at firstname.lastname@example.org; with cc to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants may be either Indonesians or American nationals resident in Indonesia.
Development Job Vacancy: USINDO – EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM OFFICER