NGO Job Vacancy: CHF International
16 Vacant Positions
CHF International-Indonesia wishes to recruit various positions for the implementation of key activity components of the USAID funded BUILT (Building Indonesian Livelihoods and Transitional Shelter) program. BUILT will be carried out in the Padang Pariaman District and all positions will be based out of the Koto Pariaman office.
The BUILT program includes transitional shelter for 5,000 families, 2,500 upgrades to makeshift shelters, latrines for 1,250 households, sanitation and hygiene efforts, and cash for work to help clean up debris. In addition, the program also includes components focused in earthquake resistant construction training for local builders and earthquake risk-reduction education for communities and beneficiaries.
Currently CHF has an immediate need to fill various positions:
1. Finance and Admin Manager
2. Community Outreach Manager
3. Community Outreach Officer
4. Administrative Officer
6. Human Resources Officer
7. IT Officer
8. M&E Officer
9. Procurement and Logistics Manager
10. Procurement and Logistics Officer
11. Construction Coordinator
12. Payroll Assistant
13. Construction Manager
14. Assistant Construction Manager
15. Education and Awareness Officer
16. Mobile Shelter Prefabrication Manager
* All position descriptions will be posted to the CHF Indonesia website in the coming days.
• Good interpersonal skills, good computer skill;
• Proficiency in written and spoken English;
• Preferable having working experience in INGO, NGO, international institutions or other related experience for min 4 years;
• Preferable having emergency response experience;
• Be able to work independently, under pressure and also an excellent team player;
• Cultural sensitivity and ability to work without regard to religious, ethnic and cultural differences.
Due to the urgency of these positions, applications will be short listed on a regular basis and we may offer this post before the cl
osing date on November 14, 2009. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this vacancy:
Please download a CHF Application Form from http://www.chfindonesia.org. Full position descriptions can also be found on the website. Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com. Please be aware that Emails must have the job title in the subject line to be considered. Please attach only the CHF Application Form to your email.
CHF is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages applications from all regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, or religious affiliation.
NGO Job Vacancy: CHF International (16 Vacant Positions)