Lowongan 2010 PT Taman Safari Indonesia III – Bali
PT Taman Safari Indonesia III (Gianyar Bali) – A leading resort and themed park in Bali is seeking young, energetic, & professional candidates to be a part of our team, for the following exciting positions as:
Human Resources Supervisor
- Working closely with departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line Managers to understand and implement policies and procedures
- Recruiting staff – this includes developing job descriptions, preparing advertisements, Checking application forms, short listing, interviewing and selecting candidates
- Developing policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, Equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management
- Interpreting and advising on employment legislation
- Listening to grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
- Developing HR planning strategies with line managers, which consider immediate And long-term staff requirements in terms of numbers and skill levels
- Planning and sometimes delivering training, including inductions for new staff
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from reputable university.
- Having 3 years experience in Human Resources
- Excellent knowledge in human resources management; such as industrial relations, handling labor dispute, training, company policy, job description, grading systems, and other human resources aspects.
- Dynamic, result oriented, mature and committed to finish the task.
- Has experienced in managing overall general affairs matters of a plant.
- Self-driven, results-oriented, clear focus on high quality results.
- Flexible to work longer hours when required.
- To be placed in Bali.
- Would be able to start immediately
Marketing Communication Manager
The candidate have to manage and develop inbound and outbound communication/promotion strategy, proactively seek ideas and work closely with divisional heads for developing new product packages, managing marketing and promotion activities. The candidate should have strategic and technical capability.
- Male/Female max 26 years old
- Minimal education background S1/S2 (either with a background in Communication, Marketing or Public Relation)
- At least 2-3 years of experience in brand/marketing area
- Good writing and communication in English
- Should possess creativity, and outstanding presentation as well as
- excellent communication skill ; Interpersonal skills, a high level of
- resourcefulness and the ability to work independently and in a group
- Should have an understanding of the media communication and the use of media skills as a tool in sales promotion
- Having a ‘hands-on’ approach to problem solving
- Being ‘sales and customer orientated’
- Have passion in brand and marketing area
- Able to ‘multi-task’, manage multiple issues and projects and skilled at time management
- To be placed in Bali
All Candidates must be achievers, having clarity of thought, high sense of commitment, ready to work and contribute in teams, willing to take challenges and responsibility, energetic, enthusiastic and fast learner.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send application letter, CV, recent photograph to:
” Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for the Test and Interview “