Lowongan 2010 – PETROSEA Construction and Mining company
Petrosea is a leading engineering, construction and mining company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia for more than 36 years. Petrosea has been involved in the development of Indonesia s considerable oil & gas, mining and infrastructure industries. Petrosea is also operating in Southeast Asia Region with some challenging projects.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance.
- Minimum 4 years experience as a Business Analyst (preferable to have experience in mining/construction related companies in a world class International Corporation).
- Excellent business analysis skills, strong financial modeling skills.
- Ability to develop clear, concise, and accurate report summaries.
- Strong customer focus and marketing skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff in the organization.
- Must be proficient in Excel, Power Point, and Report Preparation and Presentation.
- Must be team oriented, self motivated, and possess the ability to prioritize work.
- Excellent English skills, spoken, written, and presentation.
- Requires the ability to coordinate own efforts such that they meet business deadlines.
- Willing to travel from time to time.
- Investment analysis and financial modeling.
- Business line reporting and continuous improvement.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Strategic plan implementation.
- Market analysis.
- Competitor analysis.
- Technology and communication update.
We offer our staff a challenging and innovative work environment. An attractive salary package will be negotiated to ensure a high caliber appointment.
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: BUSINESS ANALYST to : lavinia.budiyanto in Microsoft Word or Pdf format with a file size not more than 350kb.