Lowongan 2010 – Sinarmas World Academy
Sinarmas World Academy (SWA) is a new international school founded in July 2008 with the vision of being a leading 21st century school. This includes providing: a school facility and environment that is designed to support collaboration and multiple learning styles; as well as promote a strong community environment; an internationally minded curriculum; multiple language acquisition (target languages English, Indonesian, Chinese) and the development of responsible world citizens through service leadership.
- Develop and execute sales plans for the advertising revenue for the company
- Ensure the plans are designed to achieve sales target of the company’s advertising revenue
- Implement sales program to achieve sales target
- Responsible for achieving the sales budget and preparing monthly reports
- Develop and execute marketing plans for the company
- Initiative and implement marketing programs within allocated budget and time
- Responsible for obtaining market surveys, reserach, analysis on marketing programs to suit the target market audience
- Develop and execute consumer relationship marketing plans
- Develop and execute branding exercises and programs
- Ability to prepare rate cards and ensure that is competitive
- Develop marketing support programs with supplier and vendors
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in International Business/Public Communication/ Marketing Communication
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must have knowledge in Marketing Communication Designs
- Possess network of both local and foreign media contacs
- Pleasant personality with a proactive and can do attitude
- Able to handle tight deadlines
- Excellent presentation skills both verbal & written
- Posses strong drive to succeed with determination and initiative to achieve excellent results in a challenging but rewarding environment
- Excellent command of both verbal and written English language and Bahasa Indonesia (Mandarin is a plus)
- Good interpersonal, communication and strong analytical skills
- Innovative and creative thingking for where to market and how to market
- Good organizational skills
- Able to lead a young team with a positive attitude
Marketing Account Executive
- Provide territorial sales forecasts on a monthly basis.
- Perform all assigned duties with a minimum amount of supervision from Marketing Manager.
- Conduct all business transactions in manner that coincides with the high ethical standards that the company maintains.
- Maintains the marketing database, including catalogues, key codes and customer/prospect files. Performs and/or overseas related data entry. Tracks ongoing analysis.
- Revises, updates and proofreads marketing materials, including letters, catalogues and other sales literature.
- Continually prospect and qualify new customers.
- Conduct follow up service calls to all accounts to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Other activities related to sales and marketing field.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) from reputable university (overseas graduates are preferred) in the area of Management or Business.
- Have min 3 year experience as Sales/Marketing in related industry (preferably from education industry).
- Have interest in Education and learning environment.
- Willing to create and/or implement a variety of approaches (traditional, modern, or relatively untested) in attracting new customers
- Strong analytical and product management skills is required, including create and/or implement a variety of approaches (traditional and modern) in attracting new customers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A must fluent in English, both oral and written
- Strong in logical thinking, interrelation and communication skills.
- Willing to work in long hours.
- Applicant should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Please explain in your cover letter how your qualifications meet the key requirements above. Kindly email this letter along with detailed resume in English and colour photograph to: hrd
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified