Lowongan 2010 – PT Merck Tbk
PT Merck Tbk. is a leading multinational company in the pharmaceutical and chemical business in Indonesia. Founded in 1970, PT Merck Tbk went public in 1981, and was one of the first companies registered on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. The majority of the shares are held by the Merck Group, headquartered in Germany the oldest pharmaceutical and chemical companies in the world. In pharmaceutical, we manufacture and markets well-known pharmaceutical brands such as Neurobion®, Sangobion® and Glucophage® in a cGMP certified facility. In Chemical business, Merck markets a whole range of laboratory reagents, pigments and other specialty chemicals.
To accelerate our growing business, we are looking for candidates as:
Corporate Communication Staff
Main Task and Responsibilities:
- Assisting Corporate Communication Manager in handling external communication activities as follow:
- To implement and monitor external communication including material development, analysis and follow up on the continuation.
- To handle Media Relations including media regular contact, media monitoring and media monitoring analysis.
- To handle website including web monitoring, web content management, web analysis, and web project.
- To develop and implement Corporate Responsibility activity that is addressing external audience including regular contact with third parties.
- To develop and maintain relations with necessary external audience.
- To develop and maintain necessary external communication trainings.
- To monitor external audience activities and issues and based on that make plans for anticipating possible external crisis.
- Male/ Female
- Bachelor degree in Communication
- Having minimum 2 years working experience as Public Relation or Corporate Communication
- Willing to work under pressure conditions
Skills and Expertise:
- Good writing skill, especially press release or any other media consumption materials.
- Experience in media relations.
- Good command of English (oral and written).
- Good understanding of CMS (Content Management System).
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your application, CV, and recent photograph, to: opportunity
Please put the position title on email subject