Lowongan 2010 – PT Trans Pacific Petrochemical Indotama
PT Trans Pacific Petrochemical Indotama engages in selling and exporting petro chemicals in Canada, the United States, and Europe. It offers manganese dioxide, dolomite, mica, ferrous (iron) oxide, pigments, plastic additives, antioxidants, light stabilizers, calcite, algicides, barytes, and corrosion inhibitors. The company also produces paraxylene, benzene, toluene, and orthoxylene. PT Trans Pacific Petrochemical Indotama serves plastic, rubber, paint, and petrochemical industries.
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in Law,
- A minimum of 5 year experience in Industrial Relation, Social & Legal Dispute,
- Good knowledge and understanding on Indonesian Official Law on Manpower (UU No. 13 th. 2003),
- Good leadership, communication and negotiating skill,
- Confident, self-reliant, high integrity, trustworthy and consistent,
- Able to maintain relationship with/among employees and other parties (Disnaker, other companies, etc),
- Max age: 40 yrs old.
Fluent in English both written and oral. Able to operate computer application (MS. Office, etc). Highly motivated, good personality, and willing to be posted in Tuban, East Java.
Please submit your application (max. file size 200 KB) including your latest CV, photo, and contact number to: hr.recruitment