Lowongan 2010 – Bank Of America
Bank of America Corporation and Merrill Lynch & Co., Inc. have officially joined forces, creating a leading banking and wealth management franchise and premier corporate and investment banking and capital markets businesses.
Our corporate cultures share a strong emphasis on making clients our first priority. Our global company, with a deep and diverse array of businesses, is uniquely positioned to offer a much broader choice of leading solutions, products and services to companies, individuals, institutions and governments around the world
- Maintain the integrity of the bank’s financial records in compliance with local and US regulatory reporting requirement.
- Manage and liaise with local tax authority.
- Support management by providing accurate MIS information including operating plans.
- Supervise a small team
- Graduate in accounting preferably with CPA or MBA.
- 5 – 10 years experience in management accounting, financial analysis and planning, central bank reporting and tax matters, preferably with multinational operating environments.
- Knowledge of local GAAP and central banking regulations.
- Well development PC skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Self-motivated, ability to adapt to changes and team player.
- Problem solving abilities, attention to detail, a strong work ethic and multi-tasking skills a must.
Finance Support Specialist
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly Regulatory Reporting.
- Support Finance Manager in preparing Management Reporting.
- Accounting background with minimum S1 degree.
- Banking experience in Finance (BI reporting) will be an advantage.
- Well developed PC Skills, excellent in working with Excel and Macro.
- Knowledge on Tax Regulation will be an advantage.
Interested candidates should apply with full detailed resume by 23rd January 2010 to: gyanesh.nigam
Only short-listed candidates will be notified