Lowongan 2010 – Leighton International
International is one of the leading contractors and project developers in Asia and the Middle East. Our strength is our ability to develop innovative,practical solutions for our clients. Since 1975 our unique combination of local knowledge and extensive international experience has made us the international contractor of choice in the countries in which we operate.
We operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, India, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Brunei, United Arab Emirates, Qatar and Saudi Arabia, and are expanding further across the Middle Eastand North Africa.
We employ around 40,000 people across two separate operating companies: India, Malaysia and Offshore Oil and Gas; and the Al Habtoor Leighton Group, which operates in the Middle East and North Africa, is urgently needs some staff to be based in Satui, Kalsel.
- Trainer – Electricity
- Workshop Supervisor & Superintendent
- Mining Supervisor & Superintendent
- Surveyor Superintendent
- Mine Planning Superintendent
- Min. 5 years in the same role for Superintendent,
- Min. 2 years in the same role for Trainer, Supervisor, Surveyor,
- Preferably holding POM for superintendent and POP for supervisor position.
- Trainer – Electric, understand high voltage and electrical systems of heavy equipments, teaching method,
- Workshop Supervisor & Superintendent, understand trouble shooting and maintenance of heavy equipments (OHT, EXA, Drill equipment, etc).
Please send your resume to Wahana.recruitment