Lowongan Kerja Medan – Operation Manager (OM-Medan)
GAC is the world’s leading provider of shipping, logistics, marine and related services – wherever you go Since it started operations in the mid-1950s in Kuwait, the Group has steadily expanded its geographical coverage and range of operations to serve customers around the world. Today, it is a truly global operator serving the shipping, logistics, marine and related industries on all continents.
GAC delivers on its promises with day-to-day activities that represent value for money, quality, continuity, innovation and global reach, offering services that seamlessly combine its expertise and experience in the shipping, logistics, marine and related fields.
More than 8,000 employees around the world, with close to 300 offices speaking most of the world’s major languages and representing most of the world’s cultures, make up the GAC community. Wherever you go, you will find GAC professionals dedicated to working together to provide the best possible service as they work across cultures, borders and time zones. GAC Samudera Logistics is seeking for:
Operation Manager (OM-Medan)
- Maintains receiving good inbound, outbound, replenishment and all part in warehousing activities and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational and procedures. Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions to upper management for replacement.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects and continuously look for ways to improve operational processes and increase productivity.
- Male, Max 35 years old
- 3 – 5 years in 3rd party logistics / logistics / Transportation/Retail etc
- S1 / S2 [Logistics / Finance / Industrial Engineering]
- Have a wide network in consumer goods (FMCG), pharmacy, logistics
- Advanced with MS-office
- Strong oral / written communication skills in English is a must
- Logistics, Supply chain management, Transportation.
- Able to work under pressure
Qualified applicants are invited to apply online. Please email your resume in English to
nur.setyaningsih : tutik.budiyanti
Please send the CV with Current photograph, Current Salary and Expected Salary with CODE position, only into Zip file in max.200 KB, and please bring along a complete CV while invited for an interview. Last submission : January 30th, 2010