Lowongan Kerja PT Leighton Contractors Indonesia
PT Leighton Contractors Indonesia is an operating division of Leighton International Limited. We are currently recruiting for a number of staff to fulfill some positions in our expanding Mining & Civil based Projects predominantly in Kalimantan, Indonesia.
Vocational Training Manager / Balikpapan
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree – Human Resources or Engineering (preferred).
- Required skill(s): Fluent in English & Bahasa Indonesia (both oral & written) ; good knowledge of MS Office and Vocational Training Qualification Frameworks and Systems.
- Able to develop competency based design and assessment.
- Able to implement the Company training vision with strong communication across all project site.
- Self motivated, structured, and have a systematic approach to Vocational Training processes.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in a Vocational Training and Development role. Should be currently in a managerial level.
Geotechnical Engineer / Samarinda
- Degree in Engineering mining/ geological/equivalent.
- Min. 3 yrs hands-on working experience in:
- Pit walls stability inspection and monitoring for operational safety – especially for coal mine
- Geotechnical data collection (mapping & drilling), inputting, and interpreting using correct tools (field tool & specific geotechnical software) and provide a recommendation
- Fully capable to operate geotechnical software for slope stability analysis > Rocscience (SLIDE, DIPS, RocLab, RocPlane, SWEDGE) ; SLOPE/W; SEEPS/W and AutoCad ; Minescape/surpac.
- Conduct a Geotechnical design and provide a safe and economic for pit walls
- Slope failure management process
Environment Officer / Jakarta
- Diploma /degree in Environmental Engineering/Science.
- Min. 2 years experience at the same role in mining or construction industry.
- Familiar with Environmental Managements Systems and their implementation at an operational level.
- Experience in reporting and database.
- Conversant with local regulations regarding to environmental issues ; good record keeping skills, proficient in MS Office, fluent in English.
Please send your complete resume (in MS Word) to recruits