Lowongan 2010 – Arsitek – Willcox Architects
Willcox Architects is a region leading Architectural practice that has provided services for a large range of civic, tourism, commercial and residential projects over the last 25 years. Based in Australia and Bali our projects extend throughout Australia and overseas. Our sustainability focused approach embraces versatile solutions to suit a wide variety of clients needs. Due to our reliable and credible reputation our architectural demands require us to engage a Project Architect and Junior Architect.
- Assisting the team of Architects, Senior Design Documenter & Senior Architects in all phases of a variety of projects from inception through to project completion.
- Proposal preparation including, Presentation Drawings, 3D rendering, Authorities Submissions & other client Presentation.
- Produce accurate architectural detail drawings for construction indicating all dimension, clearances and tolerances.
- Perform routine to complex assignments requiring a thorough knowledge of computer aided drafting system standards, practices and techniques.
- Analyze sketches, notes and other input material to determine best approach to complete drawings.
- Check and verify all drawings for correctness, neatness and compliance with engineering standard and our standard.
- Interface with the Project Architect, Project Manager, Architect and Team leader to prioritize workload.
In addition to the above Responsibilities, candidates must meet the following requirements;
- International market experience highly preferred
- Strong international construction knowledge preferred
- Hold Bachelor Degree (S1) major in Architecture.
- Minimum 2 – 5 years experience in Architectural design, conceptual & Drafting
- Must have strong drafting experience and proficiency in ArchiCad preferred.
- Ability in conceptualizing creative
- Able to work effectively independently or in a team environment & willing to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Good team player, Honest, Hard worker, Independent & disciplined
- Good Verbal and Written English.
Ability to work in a team environment is essential. Mentoring and direction will be provided but you will be encouraged to manage your own projects.
Competitive salary packages are negotiable based upon skills and experience.
If you are an ambitious and talented professional that enjoys are challenge please email your resume and a portfolio of works to yasirronny or call 0361-239601 for a confidential discussion.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.