Lowongan PT Arutmin Indonesia
PT Arutmin Indonesia is a modern coal mining company supplying highly competitive coal products with a high reactivity and excellent combustion characteristics. Stringent quality assurance procedures and outstanding customer support have made us a preferred provider of coal products for power plants and industrial plants in Asia and beyond.
- Min. Master Degree (S2) in accounting, finance, MBA or other relevant disciplines.
- Min. 7 years in financial and or management accounting.
- Proven experience as business analyst.
- Possess strong analytical skills and computer aided analytical and presentation skills.
SALES ADMINISTRATION SUPERINTENDENT (SAS)
This is a senior staff position reporting to Marketing Export Manager. This position is based in Jakarta office. He/She is responsible to manage and direct the section to contribute to the achievement of Arutmin s business targets to ensure all sales accounting and administration works are well managed and properly conducted and ensure all collections are received in accurate amount and in timely manner.
- Min. S1 degree in commerce or other relevant disciplines.
- Min. 7 years related experience and proven skills in commerce, exports duties & regulations, with exposure to scheduling, ideally with knowledge of the coal industry are desirable.
- Knowledge and experience in vessels dispatch and demurrage calculation
INTERNAL AUDIT SUPERINTENDENT (IAS)
This is a senior staff position reporting to Internal Audit Manager. This position is based in Jakarta office. He/she is responsible for planning and managing the company regular and special internal audit. He/she also responsible for managing an auditing team to ensure its compliance with the company standards, policies and procedures.
- Min. S1 Degree in Accounting or Finance or Engineering.
- Min. 7 years experience in Auditing, preferably from reputable auditing firm
- Proven experience in related position at senior management level.
- Having auditors certifications
- Possess good knowledge in tax & law, economics & finance, information technology, enterprise risk management, capital market
- Possess experiences in auditing in Mining/Oil & Gas Companies
- Self motivated and able to work independently
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, Pw Point).
- Possess good communication skill in Indonesian and English.
- Possess good understanding in global coal business
- Capable to work in minimum supervision, willing to work hard and under pressure, having high integrity, dedicated, and team work oriented.
- Have a high commitment to PTAI standards in environment, safety, business ethic and good corporate governance.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Attractive remuneration plus generous benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. Please send your application and resume in English, recent photograph & Copy ID card and put the position code (MREPS, SAS, or IAS) at the subject of your email not later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date of this advertisement to: RECRUITMENT: hrd
For further information, please see our website: www.arutmin.com