Lowongan Bank 2010 – Bank Danamon
Established in 1956, PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk(Danamon) is the second largest private national bank and the fifth largest commercial bank in Indonesia, with a 5% share of the domestic system loans and deposits. Danamon has the widest geographic distribution network of all Indonesian banks with 500 branch offices, 790 ATMs and is well-supported by more than 17,000 employees.
- Conducting penetration and cross selling activities to achieve credit and liabilities portfolio target for SME segment,
- Maintaining good relationship with customer for SME segment,
- Monitors SME portfolio quality,
- Provides suggestions to Business Manager to minimize risk, and
- Preparing and ensuring accuracy of reports.
Specific accountabilities encompass:
- A bachelor degree, preferably from the following Major: Economics, Management and Marketing. Those who are coming from Engineer, Agribusiness and Communication are also welcomed,
- Demonstrates good command of English, both verbal and written,
- Exhibits an excellent Ms. Office skill, especially Ms. Excel and Ms. Power Point,
- Shows set of prominent interpersonal skills with an outstanding communication proficiency,
- Having a deep and sharp analytical aptitude toward business,
- Keen to be flexible and mobile, and
- Displays a fine networking ability to enhance business’ growth.
- The position is opened for Fresh Graduates, however to best fit; you may present a minimum of one year experience in marketing, with proven track record of results deliverance.
In addition, we open nation-wide, from Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya, Makasar, Balikpapan, Medan and Semarang. Thus, please encode this mark to your application: SME RO Trainee_#City#.
This is an URGENT REQUIREMENT. For confidentiality and priority attention on your application, we invite you to submit your comprehensive resume to the address stated below within 10 days from date of ad release.
PT. Bank Danamon Indonesia, Tbk
16th fl, Graha Surya Internusa Building
Jl. HR Rasuna Said Kav. X-0, Jakarta, 12950
Phone: (021) 2551 7000; Fax : (021) 5273045;