Lowongan Manado 2010
SINTESA PENINSULA HOTEL, a Five Star hotel in Menado Featuring 150 spacious and modern superior rooms, studios, corner suites, deluxe suites, sintesa suites and a presidential suite, the luxurious standards of accommodation will rival those of any major city in South East Asia and combined with extensive Conference, Seminar and Banqueting facilities the Sintesa Peninsula is set to become the flagship Hotel of Manado.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements, cash flows, and budgets;
- Maintaining the general ledger, revenue, receivables, payables, stock control and payroll systems;
- Implementing and enhancing internal controls over all aspects of the operations;
- Cost control, cash flow management and compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Supervision, development and training of the accounts team;
- Ensuring compliance with annual audit requirements and preparation of annual statutory financial statements; and
- Supporting the company’s Corporate Office with strategic planning and any ad hoc projects required.
- Will be placed in Manado
- Tertiary qualification in accounting / finance and membership of a recognized professional accounting body is desirable,
- Minimum of 3 years experiences with hotels and resorts as well the accounting software/programs.
- Able to work independently as well as a team
- Fluently in English both oral and written
- Good communication skill
- Computer literate
- Ability to work under pressure, independently & team work
- Familiar with Micro Fidelio System (Opera, Sun, MC)
Job description :
- Purpose of Job Recording and analyzing properly all Financial Transaction.
- Responsible to Financial Controller
- Responsible for Coordinating for all accounting staff and make sure that Accounting system & procedure has running as per standard
Assisting the management to ensure the accurate and timely preparation and submission of all accounting report and financial statement, supervise the preparation of taxation reports.
Main duties :
- To ensure the accurate and timely preparation and submission of all accounting reports and financial statement. To prepare or supervise the preparation of monthly closing journal entries, balance sheet and profit and loss schedules. To issue the monthly financial report, investigate unusual variation.
- Be responsible for day to day operation work with all accounting staff with supervision, giving instruction smoothly and effectively.
- Review and checking purchasing transaction, receiving and outgoing to ensure that all data’s has accurate.
- Review and checking aging of account payable with Account Payable Supervisor and make sure that all purchase are accurate with adequate document for all supplier.
- Review and checking daily revenue report, general cashier report and food and beverage sales report.
- Review and checking account receivable outstanding to ensure that record has correct with GL control accounts.
- Coordinating with the Cost Controller to ensure that fixed assets has registered and maintained, establishing a system of fixed asset coding and tagging, assisting in inventory counts as per schedule.
- Assisting in the training of accounting staffs to build and efficient team and taking an active interest in their individual development and welfare
- Administration of hotel tax obligations, prepare or supervise tax documentation and taxation reports.
- Maintaining analysis of prepayment and accrual schedules and distribution to correct account by monthly basis.
- Maintaining and preparing monthly bank reconciliation statements.
- Male/Female , max 35 years old.
- Bachelor degree of accounting.
- Minimum 3 years experiences as Chief Accounting in Hospitality.
- Excellent communication in both written and spoken English.
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Highly self motivated and strong analytical skills.
- Creative and self starter, team player and having self integrity.
- Will be placed in Manado
Please send comprehensive resume with subject title of position applied for, recent photograph and salary expected to the following email: kardono, dono
Due to high volume of applicants received, incomplete documents will no be processed. Only short listed candidates will be contacted