Lowongan PT Arutmin Indonesia – Environmental Engineer, Safet Officer
PT Arutmin Indonesia – Arutmin is a modern coal mining company supplying highly competitive coal products with a high reactivity and excellent combustion characteristics. Stringent quality assurance procedures and outstanding customer support have made us a preferred provider of coal products for power plants and industrial plants in Asia and beyond. To support its growth, the company is currently looking for a high potential and dynamic individual to fill the positions as :
Safety Officer (Code: SO)
This position is based at our site in South Kalimantan. This is a staff position reporting to Safety & Health Supervisor. This position is responsible for planning, implementing & controlling safety programs to ensure that all employees, and contractors comply with the company policy and standard on safety.
Specific requirements to apply:
- Min. S1 Degree in health science or relevant disciplines
- Having minimum 2 years experiences in related position.
- Good skills in assessment, auditing, training in health, safety & security.
- Possess good knowledge in mining safety and health regulations, HSE management and audit system.
- Posses good interpersonal, leadership skill and people management
- Capable to work with minimum supervision, willing to work hard and under pressure.
- Good communication skills in Indonesia and English both written and oral, computer literate in Microsoft Office Programs.
- High integrity, dedicated, and team work oriented and high commitment to PTAI standards in environment, safety and business ethic and Good Corporate Governance.
Environmental Engineer (Code: Enviro)
Based in South Kalimantan. This is a staff position reporting to Enviro Supervisor. This position is responsible for planning, controlling, monitoring and reporting the environmental programs in order that the relevant parties fulfill their contractual and/or commercial obligation.
- Min. S1 graduate in environmental engineer or relevant disciplines.
- Possess 1 – 3 years in relevant experience.
- Possess good knowledge in environmental regulation, and reclamation.
- Possess excellent language skills either spoken, written of both Indonesian and English.
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel).
- Possess strong capability to work as team.
- High commitment to PTAI standard on business ethic.
- Capable to work in minimum supervision, willing to work hard and under pressure, having high integrity, dedicated, and team work oriented.
- Have a high commitment to PT Arutmin Indonesia standards in environment, safety, business ethic and good corporate governance.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Attractive remuneration plus generous benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. Please send your application and resume in English, recent photograph & Copy ID card and put the position code at your application’s subject not later than 24 February 2010 to :