LOWONGAN PEKERJAAN ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE TERBARU
Edelman is the largest global independent public relations consultancy and provides a full spectrum of public relations services to help build image for the world’s leading companies and brands. Indo Pacific Edelman commenced operations in 1993, and is Indonesia’s largest public relations firm, with over 114 fulltime employees. The firm specializes in six business practice areas: Financial & Investor Relations; Healthcare; Corporate; Public Affairs/Government Relations; Technology; and Brand PR. IndoPacific Edelman has on its client roster leading multinational and national companies across the above sectors.
IndoPacific Edelman has a current requirement for:
Account Executive (position code: AE)
The Account Executive responsible for providing account support in the development and implementation of public relations programs under the supervision of the Group/Account Manager. His or her duties will include:
· General account service administration and project coordination · Preparation of client status report and media relation · Completing all assigned task professionally in timely manner and in line with company policy and procedure
· Controlling budget and supplier costs in relation to assigned task · Provide suggestion and initiate improvements to elements of programs being undertaken
· Initiate and maintain relevant media liaison.
· Participate in the formulation and review of client communications strategies with the Account Manager or Group Manager.
· Posses diploma or bachelor degree majoring in communication or public relation studies
· Having considerable working experience related to public relation · Able to implement basic level knowledge of public relations principles and practices.
· Excellent in both oral and written communications skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
· High degree of interpersonal skills
· A team player with excellent skill in organizing and time management · Ability to think creatively, critically, and strategically · Excellent ability to adapt to new conditions, assignments and deadlines.
· High level of initiative and motivation to learn.
· Having solid knowledge of MS Office Suite.
· Demonstrated good writing ability
IndoPacific Edelman presents excellent learning, growth prospects and a clear career path for those looking for a future in communications. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for challenging opportunities in a dynamic and learning environment.
Interested applicants meeting the above qualifications should send their resume to email@example.com or
firstname.lastname@example.org and write the position code (AE) in the subject.
AT INDOPACIFIC EDELMAN, WE ARE ALWAYS ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THE BEST TALENT – IF YOU DO NOT MATCH ANY OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES BUT ARE KEEN TO WORK WITH US, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME FOR FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES