Lowongan Tambag – Petrosea
PETROSEA is a leading engineering, construction and mining company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia for more than 36 years. Petrosea has been involved in the development of Indonesia s considerable oil & gas, mining and infrastructure industries. Petrosea is also operating in Southeast Asia Region with some challenging projects.
- Investment analysis and financial modeling.
- Business line reporting and continuous improvement.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Strategic plan implementation.
- Market analysis.
- Competitor analysis.
- Technology and communication update.
- Minimum 4 years experience as a Business Analyst (preferable to have experience in mining/construction related companies in a world class International Corporation).
- Excellent business analysis skills, strong financial modeling skills.
- Ability to develop clear, concise, and accurate report summaries.
- Strong customer focus and marketing skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff in the organization.
- Must be proficient in Excel, Power Point, and Report Preparation and Presentation.
- Must be team oriented, self motivated, and possess the ability to prioritize work.
- Excellent English skills, spoken, written, and presentation.
- Requires the ability to coordinate own efforts such that they meet business deadlines.
- Willing to travel from time to time.
Mechanical Project Engineer
Job Description :
- Ensure that project management plan, project start up check list and standard operating procedure are complied with.
- Review client specifications, drawing, and documents and ensure the requirements defined are incorporated into the works and the responsibilities allocated under the project quality system are understood and implemented. Understand the contract T&C’s and ensure that the company is not exposed to penalty.
- Assist the Project Manager (PM) a kick off meeting with the Project Team and assign duties and responsibilities as detailed in the functional matrix.
- Assist the PM to develop an organization chart using the Company model which will describe the Project team and which shows all functions required within the Project and under the Contract. Functional areas of work may include Mining Operations, Mining Engineering, Asset Management, Commercial, Procurement, Finance & Accounting, Safety, Formalities, and Human Resources.
- Plan & control the assignment, recruitment and maintenance of an effective Project Team in coordination with the relevant functional groups.
- Interface and coordinate subcontract activities in a manner that will support the achievement of project aims and the support of company construction objectives.
- Coordinates and monitor all the Company’s dealings with the Client at site and maintain a professional, proactive and harmonious relationship with the Client at all times.
- Prepare and implement project budgets, construction schedules, project reporting, progress assessment, and project execution plan. Take personal responsibility and accountability for cash flow, receivables, and return on capital of the Project.
- Control and monitor the progress and performance of all functional areas of the Project Team.
- Take particular responsibility to ensure that Company policy for quality, safety, and environment is adhered to.
- Communicate with senior management, project personnel, and the client.
- Prepare detailed cost forecasts.
- Take action to utilize company’s equipment efficiently, maintain schedule compliance on planned maintenance and reduce cost as appropriate.
- Promote teamwork with the Project.
- Cooperate and co-ordinate in the training and mentoring of personnel as required by the Company.
- Coordinates and control that progress claims are submitted and paid in a timely manner.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Project Engineer.
- Understand the commercial aspects of the position.
- Capable of subcontract management / procurement / design coordination.
- Able to understand the contract T&C’s.
- Computer literate.
- Fluent in English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to work outside office hours to achieve target.
Job Description :
- Lead and monitor mining operations staff in their day to day mining operations, monitor and control mining equipment usage to ensure the safest and efficient mining operations in order to achieve production targets and schedules in line with the mine plan
- Develop and monitor weekly, monthly and shutdown schedules for inclusion in the Business Mining Process (BMP) plans by the Senior Mining Engineer
- Support and monitor the implementation of long term mine plans and short term detailed mine execution plans at all levels using the BMP process, provide the necessary production parameters needed by BMP on a continuous feedback basis in order to enable short term control of achieving the long term mine plan
- Prepare timely and accurate information on the project progress for inclusion in progress claims and reports prepared by the Senior Mining Engineer
- Maintain communication and coordination between mining operations and maintenance in order to maximize availability and utilization of all mining equipment
- Lead, coach and manage subordinates including recruitment and provide a proper development and succession plan for them, promote and develop an open ethical work environment in order to maintain subordinates by attracting, motivating and retaining them
- Maintain and implement HSE programs by minimizing exposure to personnel and the environment by identifying hazards and risks from the planning phase of the work packages and during daily operationals to ensure that the effectiveness of the programs conform with official standards and requirements
- Minimum 8 years experience in the mining industry
- Familiar with mining software
- Willing to be placed in all company site locations
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
- Excellent computer skill
Emergency & Crisis Management Coordinator
Job Description :
- Responsible for developingand maintainingthe implementation of company security strategy & crisis management plansin all location.
- Accountable for implementation in area of responsibility and for team Security & Crisis Management Scorecard actions.
- Accountable to develop a process to capture key issues related to potential security and crisis (Early warning system) and responsible to propose mitigation measures and actions to project team.
- Responsible to establish and mantain communicationwith key local stakeholders including the authorities to bridging of their needs to the Project team.
- Responsible to establish, develop and communicate good relation with local peoples and employees in order to improve industrial relationship.
- Accountable to coordinate andarrangesecurity talks / communicationbetween sites / locations in order to enhance responsiveness against security issues.
- Responsible to monitor and control mass people demonstration handlingactivities in order to ensure mass people demonstration is carried out in peace and under control.
- Accountable to perform Intelligence / undercoveractivities when needed in order to gain wide range information regarding to critical issues such as demonstration plan, strike plan, sabotage plan, etc.
- Previous experience in a similar role preferably in multinational companies.
- 15 years+ total working experiences on mining and oil & gas industry with preferably the last 5 years in a role closely related to this position.
- Civilian background (not a military/police background) but good working knowledge on strategic security, safety and crisis management.
- Good communication and presentation skills including report writing skills – English is mandatory.
- Mastery in networking & liaising with industrial security forum, security advisory providers, formal/informal community leaders, Security Authority & Government officers, NGOs.
- Strong ability to work independently at remote area, as well as part of a team.
- Willing to be based in shared offices i.e. Jakarta Head Office and Balikpapan as centre of company operations and be frequently travelled to project sites.
- Able to act as an advisor to, and become a business owner of, Petrosea Crisis Management.
- Willing to participate in HSEQ monthly review meetings.
- Willing to participate in HR monthly review meetings.
- As necessary required participate in projects and Business Lines monthly review meetings.
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting job position as the email subject to : lavinia.budiyanto in Microsoft Word or Pdf format with a file size not more than 350kb or apply online through : Lowongan Kerja Petrosea