Lowongan Kerja Pepsi Cola
At PepsiCo, we’re committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society – delivering what we call Performance with Purpose.
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- Demonstrates technical marketing skills and product knowledge of our company
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
- Managing correspondence with media and advertising outlets
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing –related degree
- 4-6 years of sales experience in the marketing industry / FMCG
- Extensive experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Proven ability to oversees all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities
- Familiar with statistics and math and experienced in marketing and sales
- Experience with relevant software applications
- Able to work with details, possess strong logic and analytical skills.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
If you are up to the challenge, we encourage you to apply for the above position. Please put the "Marketing Manager" in the subject of your email and kindly send your comprehensive application letter and/or resume to: hrd
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview