Lowongan Telekomunikasi Sampoerna Telekomunikasi Indonesia
PT Sampoerna Telekomunikasi Indonesia (STI) is an operator that provides cellular telecommunication services using CDMA 2000 1x technology at mobile licensed 450 MHz frequency.
- Develop Users Requirement for products and services related to Billing/IN.
- Develop User Request for IVR Script changes
- Liase with vendors and support for system up grade and fixes involving Billing, IN, IVR,RBT, Provisioning and AAA.
- Operational support to end users on the above systems
- Good Programming skills
- Familiar with Unix and Windows system
- Good knowledge of Oracle and SQL database utilities.
- Knowledge on COBRA is an advantage
- Knowledge on MML is an advantage
General Requirement :
- Minimum S1 in Telecommunication, IT/Computer Science
- Male / Female
- Age around 27 – 35 years
- At least 3 years experience on application development, implementation or operation.
- Having previous experience in Billing, IN, IVR, RBT, Provisioning or AAA in Telco is preferable.
- Having good communication, coordination, & interpersonal skills
- Initiative, pro-active and hard worker.
- Having high integrity, honesty, persistent, independent, can work under pressure, and good working in a team
- Having good leadership
- Good written and spoken English
Account Officer (AO)
Responsible to achieve sales target, Acquire new customer and Maximize potentiality of the existing customers
- Minimal Bachelor degree from reputable university
- Minimal 2 years working experiences as Account Officer in Telecommunication Company
- Good communication, interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills
- Good basic salesmanship & customer care
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be able to speak and write in english
- Computer literate – minimum Microsoft Office (MS Excel, Word, Power Point)
Please submit your detailed resume stating the complete applied position and the job code with current photograph to:
recruitment at sampoernatelekom.com
We will only process if your qualification :
- Meet the requirements AND
- Submitted in MS Office and PDF Format