Beasiswa Fulbright Master`s Degree Scholarship Programme by AMINEF
Fulbright Master`s Degree Scholarship Programme by AMINEF
Preference will be given to applicants who serve as faculty members of state and private institutions of higher education in Indonesia. Applicants will possess:
1. A Bachelor (S1) degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (4.00 scale)
2. Leadership qualities
3. A good understanding of Indonesian and international cultures
4. Demonstrated commitment to the chosen field of study
5. A willingness to return to Indonesia upon completion of the Fulbright program
6. A minimum institutional TOEFL score of 550 or IELTS score of 6.0
Application deadline: April 30th, 2010.
How to apply
Candidates should complete the appropriate application forms. Forms are available either by mail or in person at the
Gedung Balai Pustaka, 6th floor,
Jl. Gunung Sahari Raya 4, Jakarta 10720.
Please return to AMINEF your complete application package by the application deadline that includes:
1. Completed application form. This includes a clearly written and concise study objective.
2. Copy of your most recent, less than two years old, institutional TOEFL or IELTS score report.
3. One letter of reference, either from your current employer or previous lecturer.
4. Copy of academic transcript (English translation).
5. Copy of identity document (KTP or passport).
Specific questions regarding the application process may be addressed via e-mail to the following address:infofulbright_ind.
We do not accept email applications. Hard copies must be sent or delivered to American Indonesian Exchange Foundation.
The deadline for the submission of application materials for all programs is April 30, 2010.
Note: Program requirements are subject to change without notice.
The form can be downloaded here.