Lowongan Televisi Pendidikan Indonesia
TPI (Indonesian Education Television) is an Indonesian private television station based in East Jakarta. TPI was established by Siti Hardiyanti Rukmana, the first daughter of Suharto. Owned by the MNC Group, it began broadcasting on 23 January 1991.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer / Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Visual Basic, Oracle, My SQL.
- Preferred skill(s): PHP, MS SQL Server.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent. Job role in Software Engineer / Programmer or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
Policy & Procedure Officer – Jakarta
Policy & Procedure officer will be responsible to make SOP (standard and operational procedure)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer / Telecommunication), Economics, Finance / Accountancy / Banking or equivalent.
- Experienced min.1 year in same position (have experienced working in bank/as internal auditor will be advantaged)
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
- Job role in Functional Consultant / Business Analyst or Software Engineer / Programmer
- Smart, Good communication skills and Having good analytical skill
- 2 Full-Time positions available.
Please submit your CV, photographs and all supported documents with code of job position in subject of email not later than: May 30, 2010 to recruitment.tpi. Only candidates, who meet the requirements will be notified.