McDonald’s Corporation (NYSE: MCD) is one of the world’s largest chain of hamburger fast food restaurants, serving nearly 47 million customers daily. At one time it was the largest global restaurant chain, but it has since been surpassed by multi-brand operator Yum! Brands (KFC, Taco Bell and others) and sandwich chain Subway.
- University degree of any discipline
- Maximum 26 years old
- Hard worker and able to work at different shift including holidays
- Be able to work at any McDonald’s restaurant at East Java
- Good communication and good interpersonal skill
- Self confidence and good appearance
- Patient, highly initiative, motivated, energetic and cooperative
- Fluent in English and good computer skill
Crew (Code : Crew)
With the qualifications are
- High School degree or equal
- Young, vibrant and energetic single female/male with max 22 years old.
- Able to work hard with shift schedule including holiday
- Self confidence, good appearance and well orgenized
Make McDonald’s your address for success and join McDonald’s Management Development Program by sending your resume and photograph to Human Resources Department, McDonald’s Raya Darmo at devy.robinson [at] id.mcd.com. Please indicate the position applied on the email subject. Only shortlist candidates will be contacted and application will be closed on May 11, 2010.