Siemens Medical Instruments Pte Ltd is dedicated to bring good hearing health to millions of hearing impaired people around the world; enabling them to communicate and participate fully in family and social life.
- Budgeting / forecasting for entity, including liaison with shareholder / customer including set-up of an integrated budgeting / forecasting process.
- Controlling & financial analysis of full financial statements, including cost controlling, manufacturing controlling including productivity and overhead controlling, asset management and Business Improvement Projects.
- Handle all commercial / business administration questions, enabling segration of duties, in ordering, approval of expenses and investments, contract reviews etc.
- Set-up and perform Internal Control System (jointly with ICS Officer) and Sarbanes Oxley Compliance including the role of SOA Officer, regular ICR(Internal Control Remediation) and CCM(Continuous Control Monitoring) follow up.
- Review “inbound” guidelines and regulations, external as well as internal, and implement them. Set-up internal rules and regulations, including Limits of Authority, in the commercial and controlling environment and implement them. Regularly review internal processes and update them.
- Drive the SAP implementation for the CO modul, including process review, data migration, testing and implementation.
- Handle special projects.
- Regularly liaise with shareholder, for knowledge sharing, including regular trips to Singapore.
- Must be flexible to take up all kinds of assignments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or Business/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in accounting & controlling in manufacturing environment preferably in MNC, as well as 2-3 year(s) of experience in internal control systems / Sarbenes Oxley Act / process environment.
- At least 1-2 year(s) supervisory experience
- Must be able to lead medium size projects including other members of other departments and companies.
- Proficient of ERP System Application (SAP), Auditing & Contract Law
- Experience in Controlling / Financial Analysis, International Accounting Standards (IFRS, GAAP).
For more information, please visit our website at http://www.siemens-hearing.com.sg/ or send your resume to us at:
The Human Resources Department
Siemens Medical Instruments Pte Ltd
Blk 28 Ayer Rajah Crescent
Email: hr.smi [at] siemens.com