Lowongan Konsultan PT Hatfield Indonesia – Project Administration
PROJECT ADMINISTRATION OFFICER (6 months contract)
PT Hatfield Indonesia (PTHI) is seeking an experienced Project Administration Officer for 6 months employment (full time) for our Bogor office. PTHI was established in 1990 and is a growing environmental consulting company that offers excellent career opportunities for highly motivated individuals.
The selected individual will work under the supervision of the Environment Manager and other senior staff and join a team of specialists/scientists with working in environment, forestry, and geomatics.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assisting Project Manager in project administration tasks, working closely with project team/expert in project database management, maintaining project schedule (field trip, reporting) in the organization and completion of projects conducted by the Company;
2. Working in conjunction with PTHI staff and/or their sub-consultants in the office to complete projects;
3. Assisting with quality control plus time management of projects;
4. Working closely with technical staff in the field and in report production;
5. Setting up database for data collected in the field;
6. Organizing project documentation (both in hardcopies and electronic files);
7. Ensuring deadlines are met on draft and final reports;
8. Making sure that the electronic files of reports kept in the server are the latest versions;
9. Ensuring quality control on all documents produced; and
10. Assisting the Company in development and preparing marketing materials (flysheet, project summary, etc).
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Forestry, Environmental Engineering, Biology, Soil and/or related fields of specialization;
- Minimum 2 years experience in project administration;
- Computer skills: MS Office, MS Project, Statistical Software (or other additional as an advantage);
- Excellent communication, analytical and writing skills; and
- Strong English writing and speaking skills.
Please forward a cover letter and resume indicating how you meet the qualifications and requirements of the position and include a salary level expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org(no phone calls please).
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.