Lowongan Safety Officer – Agustus 2010
We are an establish oil & gas company based in Asia Pacific and India Region seeking for professional that looking for a new challenge with real responsibility and genuine potential to be :
SAFETY OFFICER (SO)
Location: Onshore And/ Or Offshore Base
Responsible for the implementation and control of all site related safety matters associated with specific projects as designated by the Project / Site / HSE Manager.
1. On site control of all safety related matters for projects.
2. Develops, Implementation and control of project safety plan.
3. Identification and assessment of on-site hazards.
4. Accident / Incident reporting and preparation of Site Monthly Safety Report.
5. Provides tool box, induction talks and attendance of progress and safety meeting.
6. Control safety matters pertaining to sub-contractors
7. Client safety liaison
8. Assistance with day to day for safe working practice for construction
9. Involve in preparing QHSE Pre-Qualifications
10. Perform role of Safety Administrator in the site safety & health committee.
– Male / Female, age 26-35 years old
– Diploma or Bachelor Degree from Civil, Technical or Occupational Safety & Health
– Experience as HSE Officer Position minimum 1 year, preferable in construction.
– Familiar with OHSAS 18001:2007 will be a plus
– Certified Safety Expert in Construction is an advantage
– Have experience as a leader will be an advantage
– Excellent communication
– Able to operate computer
– Excellent in Bahasa Indonesia and understand English will be preferably.
Terms of offer:
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae (not more than 200KB), with names and addresses of referees (including telephone, fax numbers and email address). Please Login or Register to apply this job online. before 2nd September 2010