Lowongan Assistent GPS
We are a well established foreign conglomerate having business interest in palm oil plantations, breweries, financial services and leisure. GoodHope Asia Holdings Limited is the groups’ plantations in Indonesia who has a land bank in excess of 100,000 hectares of plantations and mills in several provinces of Indonesia. In line with our expansion plans and commitments for growth, we are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic professionals to be placed in regions of Indonesia.
Assistant – GPS [AGPS]
(Kalimantan Barat, Kalimantan Selatan, Kalimantan Tengah, Kalimantan Timur)
You will be required to plan and ensure that the field surveying operation are performed with high level of data integrity for timely development of GIS management tools to aid management decision making.
- Hold bachelor degree (S-1) in geodesy from reputable universities
- Minimum 3 years experiences in GPS mapping and GPS geodetic application.
- Preferably whom experienced at plantation site
- Mastering many type of GPS Receiver especially geodetic type, land survey equipment such as Theodollite, Total Station, compass, clinometers and also familiar with GPS software such as Map Edit, Map Info, Pathfinder Office, OzieExplorer, Terra Sync
- Hard worker and willing to travel in Kalimantan and other remote area
If you got what it takes to take on the challenge, please submit your application within two weeks indicating the job code of the post applied in the subject column to:
or hardcopy to
PT. Agro Harapan Lestari
Menara Global Lt. 16
Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav 27, Jakarta 12950