Lowongan GIS Specialist
THINK OF THE OPPORTUNITIES WITHIN BHP BILLITON. THINK LOCAL. THINK GLOBAL.
With 38,000 employees working in more than 100 operations in approximately 25 countries, we represent the world’s largest diversified resources company. We take our commitment to the communities in which we operate and do business in very seriously, and we are committed to
- Develops and maintains GIS system across all departments in the IndoMet Coal (IMC) in order to meet with the Spatial Data Infrastructure (SDI) of the Metallurgical Coal CSG.
CORE ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Develops and maintains GIS system across all departments in the IndoMet Coal (IMC)
- Design, update geo database and synchronizing with the Spatial Data Infrastructure (SDI) of the Metallurgical Coal in Brisbane server.
- Supporting GIS to the community and land tenure management system, external affairs, exploration, environment and biodiversity, project, and mining operation.
- Provide services to all departments that need any map or drawing.
- Prepare metadata and other documentation.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / ABILITIES :
- At least D3 degree in GIS, Geodetics, Mining, Geology Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience in the position
- High proficiency of computer (Geo database, SQL Server, ArcGIS, ArcIMS)
- Good English skill both writing and speaking.
- Communication, Written, Oral, and Cartographic – The ability to convey GIS/spatial information to non-GIS/technical people.
- Analytical Skills – The ability to solve problems using the GIS suite of tools.
- Information Gathering – Knowing how to find information and identify essential information, and validate the information.
- Information Ordering – The ability to correctly follow a given rule or set of rules in order to arrange things or actions in a certain order.
- Systems Evaluation – Looking at many indicators of system performance, taking into account their accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and with minimum supervisory.
APPLY ONLINE AT JOBS.BHPBILLITON.COM or SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO :